What happened in June? A small ride in this month to remember everything… and forget nothing!
- Trip in Berlin
The first week-end of June was the opportunity for me to visit the most famous german place. I discovered an amazing city full of artistic, genuine, hype and destroy districts. How is it possible to mix everything so strangely? Come with us in the best places and say « Ich bin ein Berliner ».
- Revolog films experience and multiple exposures
Spring time inspires us to make more colorful pictures! Ready for rainbow and unexpected results? Let’s try the Revolog films! Especially Kolor and 460 nm ones… Find details in the article.
- Flower inspiration
Revolog + Flower inspiration + multiple exposures = Flower Ladies! Come back to all the pictures of the collection here, inspired by the photos of Lara Kiosses. This work was highlighted by Revolog website! So proud and happy! Could be the beginning of a long long serie of portraits …
Smartphone App : Dubble
Try the application for smartphone : Dubble and make multiple exposures with the world! Or with your friends and your own pictures! You create your profile, load your « single » pictures with your iPhone or other Smartphone and choose to share with the world or just you. Mix it! Look at the interface behind showing my « singles » pictures :
Finally, you get crazy combination! Like the one behind : Berlin Wall saying « get human » mixing with the hand. You can also save your dubble pictures on your camera roll.
If you’re not convinced, read the article of Lomokev about Dubble App!
Got some piggie points on lomography store by writting articles
I heard from my friend Célia how to take advantages of the lomography website by writting articles for them. Work done! You can find two articles about multiple exposures experiments: Red and Purple (in french language), and Flower Ladies (in english language).
- Check-in of the OMD EM-10 in the digital photography world
Done! Olympus improved one more time the very nice collection of the OMD EM. After the EM-1 and EM-5, let’s say welcome to the new EM-10! Smaller, funny, and obsviously cheeper than the amazing EM-1! Olympus created a new 4:3 hybrid camera as a good mix between price and quality.
What a great surprise : a new way to easily take pictures with the help of your smartphone! I discovered this little bro in the event « inspirations d’été » over the bridge L. S. Senghor until 29/06. I was very fun to try the new camera, assist to some courses from professionnal photographer and take pictures close to the wonderful Pont Alexandre III. More informations on this concept on the website www.inspirations.olympus.fr. If you’re looking for details, have a look on the Olympus website.
- June = Wedding time
I was very happy to be invited in the wonderful wedding of my friend Marie. What a wonderful possibility to practice digital photography but with artistic filters! Look to some of the pictures on my flickr account. For the others, it’s private garden!
- Exhibition/Events in June
Wanna some cultural beverage for the next months ?😉 Find some ideas here…
- JR au Panthéon! In the time of the renovation of the Pantheon, JR rocks the pantheon with walls of portraits of anonymous parisian people. An interesting idea to visit the museum of « Les Grands Hommes », a part of our history.
- Tatoueurs Tatoués au Quai Branly! Have a very nice visit to discover the story of the tattoo… and understand the details of the articles Tattoo my heart.
- Vivian Maier : the fantastic history of a nanny/photographer who took street pictures when she was carrying the kids. Look to the documentary and appreciate the researsch of John Maloof who discovered the work of Vivian Maier.
- Event passed : Foire à la photo de Bièvres : 7/8 juin 2014. Come back next year!
- Work still in Progress and future work…
Now…. Let’s ride to July!